Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9/1/09



Whoa, has it been that long? Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been stressed out at school, just trying to accomplish a lot with a little. Amazingly I just got a digital projector for my classroom and I think I'll be doing great from here on out! I've got so many lesson plans that are written for projectors from my years of experience working with Dare county. Thank you all for your warm wishes. Jess and I are in our new digs and we love it. We are in a clean place, the weather is not killing us, the neighbors are very quiet (and not too close), and we are very comfortable there.

School is getting a little better for Jess too. She is on a roll with her lesson planning. Even though math and science are still difficult subjects for her to plan for; she is working extra hard and it appears to be paying off.

I hope all is well with you! Thank you very much for sending packages. It really makes us feel that we are not so very far away. We miss you all very much. I will try to keep you posted on upcoming events and I'm still trying to add photos and video.

Much love,
Charlie & Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment